Sunday, September 9, 2012

Artists Fair

While I am working on the long Bulgarian story, I will tell how we spent last Friday. It was quite a hot day as usual, but it was special. We were at an artists fair in TA.
It is the second time I participate in such an event, and I have to say the results were better:) So I will definitely join it next time.
At the beginning there were  almost  no visitors at all and all we did was meet and talk to the colleagues.
My dear mother was babysitting Liya while I took a few pictures of my friends.
Liya got this beautiful headband from Shirel at BonbonLand:
 


Toma from MagazinIL and her beautiful baby accessories:
 Vlada from VladaHom and her stunning felted toys:


10 comments:

  1. Чудесные фотографии, надеюсь ярмарка прошла успешно

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. спасибо! пообщались хорошо, в остальном не очень прибыльно - но я только начинаю осваивать ярмарки, так что надеюсь дальше будет лучше!

      Delete
  2. Спасибо за отчёт:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful ladies and lovely items :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, I envy you so much! You had such a wonderful company :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed! The company was the best part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Хороший отчет :)
    Спасибо за фотки и было очень приятно наконец-то познакомится в живую :))

    ReplyDelete